2012年9月12日星期三

The bag for you is nice

It just believed slow on the straights and as the item didn't have the Quattro option a steering was lifeless and under-steered worse than a dog together with 2 legs. It thought so heavy and awkward through the bends that it must have been a chore rather than a pleasure to drive a car. Also, when I got from the jawhorse I had terrible back pain. Consequently at this point I just put it in the box the marked 'great hairstylists cars' and moved on to a little something a bit more manly, say a lovely kitten or a Louis Vuitton dude purse!Since the new one has become released I have deliberately never driven it through anxiety about upsetting Audi with what will be a terrible review! Nonetheless a friend of mine, who will be currently on his 1 / 3 TT and as far much like me aware is not homosexual neither owns a pair of leather slacks, suggested I try his new TT S. It was a good surprised since I normally hate TT's as well as white cars however this combination looks very classy, so I jumped in, set my man purse within the passenger foot well along with a good 10 minute travel. I have to say that I was really impressed, so impressed the next day I put an unscheduled visit in to the Audi Demo crew and booked myself a standard TT for a week, which often arrived on Friday.To the Saturday morning, I had a Karting competition in Bristol which meant making Derby at 9.00am. From the home there are some nice country lanes (which were quiet) on the way towards A42, this gave me a chance to find out if they had sorted out the previous automobiles issue of lifeless dealing with and to a degree they have however, there is still a slight wallowy feel about this around some bends, yet as this car came with 17inch trolley wheels with tyre walls the size of the particular Berlin wall I think this could be conveniently sorted by upgrading to help bigger alloy's with the lower user profile tyresAudi have gone to great plans to make this car bigger the previous TT. In this, they created a nightmare with regards to engineers and designers as they quite simply also specified it not simply had to be larger but also needed to be lighter. After much German born swearing the efficient pattern team managed to not only help it become bigger (5 inches more time and 3 inches wider) but additionally 150kgs lighter which makes a massive impact on every part of the way the car thinks. Basically put, it no more feels like a chore they are driving. On the straights though the car do not feels slow, it feels eager to get there and more reactive than the previous model along with being very quiet and cozy. So much so that even after 2 hours driving to Bristol, nearly Three hours in a Kart and then another Two hours back to Derby,  I can honestly claim that there was not a hint connected with back pain! In fact I have to point out that I enjoyed driving the vehicle so much I went back outside for a little drive in the nation for an hour.All in all this is the much improved car i think combines German performance and a hint that they as well discovered style again.Thanks for reading.

没有评论:

发表评论